dots

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy NSD! Free template and QP!

I thought I might throw some freebies your way in celebration of NSD! I made a template based on speed scrap I did Friday night...(image is linked) and created a QP (image is linked) using Kelly-Jo's Scraps kit "Best Friends". Get it while you can for just $2 (that's 50% off) at Angel Baby Scraps. Be sure to jump on over to her blog, too http://k-josscraps.blogspot.com

Enjoy NSD! Let me know what you think!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on May. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the template. i've used it in the following layout which you'll find at: http://gratefulforlifeslittleblessings.blogspot.com/2010/07/awesome.html

    ReplyDelete