dots

Monday, April 12, 2010

Play Ball (and a freebie)!

Okay....so here is a great kit for the season. Spring is here and so is baseball! The kit is called "Play Ball" by Digi Scrapz by Christi. Get it now at Divine Digital! It's 40% off this week only! Be sure to check out Digi Scrapz by Christi's blog...she's giving away freebies every day!

Here are my LOs...check back on Thursday...I turned them into QPs for you!
I recolored this one to match the teacms colors a little better...so versatile!

...and here is my new template. Here is the LO I did with it...simple, but fun! Click the image for the 4Shared file.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete