dots

Monday, March 8, 2010

Here's another QP for you!

Here is a QP using the new SUPER cute "Shopping Spree" Collab kit by Digi Scrapz by Christi and SAHM Scrapper. The kit has so many wonderful embellishments...I am the furthest thing from a shopper, but LOVED the color combo in this kit....hurry up and get it! They are giving away little freebies everyday!

Here are the previews for the kit...Here are my LOs...

and QP for you...the image is linked.Don't forget to my other QP, too!

Click here or on the image to download my QP...FOR FREE!! :o)

QP #1 is from the "Enchant Me" kit by Kelly-Jo. You can get her mini kit as part of a 7 for $7 special....Enchanted Dreams Boutique. Here is the preview of her minikit.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete